If you are interested in…

Teaching Spanish as a foreign language.

Being a Spanish teaching assistant abroad.

Working in companies in the field of Spanish as a foreign language.

Ideal training for admission

  • Bachelor’s degree in Philology or another equivalent degree.
  • Graduate diplomas.
  • Bachelor’s degree in other majors or an equivalent degree with experience in the teaching of languages.
  • Foreign students must demonstrate knowledge of the Spanish language at an advanced proficiency level (C1 or C2).

Quick Links